Promoting Positive Behaviour
This is a 1 day course (approximately 5 hours), suitable for childcare settings such as nursery, pre-school, child minders and nannies.
Promoting positive behaviour is a key strategy for behaviour management. This course will look at practical strategies for promoting positive behaviour within the early years setting. The course covers:
• The types of behaviour experienced and how to manage them
• The causes of challenging behaviour
• The importance of being consistent
• Reinforcing positive behaviour
• Evaluating strategies used and when to use them
• The use of the ABCC to plan interventions
• The assault cycle and importance of identifying triggers
• The behavioural charter
Group bookings are available in your own setting. Bespoke courses are available on request.
Book your place now or find out more about the course by completing the form.